Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- when users register on our site
- when users place an order
- when users subscribe to a service we offer
- in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, the following personal identification information:
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card information
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site.
Non-personal identification information may include:
- browser name
- the type of computer
- technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How we use collected information
ProLux Materials LLC collects and
uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize users’ experience
- Users’ information allows us to improve their experience on our website.
- To manage users’ accounts
- Users’ information allows us to provide the services available to them as registered users.
- To improve our website
- Users’ information and feedback assists us in improving our website offerings.
- To contact users’
- Users’ information helps us to respond to their queries and support needs more effectively, provide order information, service information, news, special offers, and other information necessary to servicing clientele.
- To process transactions
- Users’ information is required for us to process and fulfil orders.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your Personal Identification Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others except in the case of trusted third parties which assist us in conducting business and servicing our customers.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
In the event that such action is necessary, we may share information with third parties in order to comply with a legal obligation, protect or defend the rights of the company, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our service, protect the safety or Users or the public or protect against legal liability.
Compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never knowingly collect or maintain information at our Site from anyone under the age of 13. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal identification information, please contact us.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions regarding
information please contact us using one of the following methods:
Phone: (502) 783-7995
Mail: 620 Comanche Trail, Frankfort, KY 40601